ALPIN CARD Top 10 Trophy
Your new challenge
Make use of the vast range of action the three ALPIN CARD regions provide and ride 10 selected cable cars in the area within a max of 3 days.
Get yourself GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE and with that not only a high-quality glass drinking bottle but also an excellent chance of winning other fantastic prizes.
The 10 cable cars & ski lifts
Free drinking bottle
for EACH successful participant
Who masters the trophy in 2 days also deserves respect and participates in the raffle for three SKI ALPIN CARD season ski passes.
Those who give themselves 3 days to ride all 10 selected lifts will also be rewarded. They can win 10 x two ALPIN CARD single-day ski passes in the raffle.
How it works
- Register in the Skiline app to participate in the ALPIN CARD Top 10 Trophy.
- Enter your ski pass/ski day 1x for Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn or the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See AND 1x for Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- Ride all 10 selected cable cars and ski lifts in 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days.
- The order of the rides and the slopes you take to get from one cable car to the other are up to you.
- After successfully completing the trophy, we will contact you by email.
- With the QR code contained in that email, you will be able to grab your ALPIN CARD drinking bottle from the locations listed below.
- All Trophy winners automatically participate in their respective raffle – Gold, Silver or Bronze – at the end of the winter season 2023/24.
Our competition terms and conditions apply.
The winners will be notified in writing.
Tips on participating in the Top 10 Trophy
- If you aim to complete the Trophy in 1 or 2 days, keep in mind that you have to move between three ski resorts and will have to take the bus or car at times. Consider that if you will have to get back to your starting point in the end.
- If you have to get back to your starting point, make sure to set off in time. Connection times between the ski resorts may vary and waiting times may occur.
- You can start at any location within the ALPIN CARD Alliance.
- The 10 selected lifts are scattered over the whole ALPIN CARD area. The paths in between lead over blue and red slopes. Black slopes can be avoided.
- Drive according to your skills and fitness level. Plan ahead to really enjoy participating in the ALPIN CARD Top 10 Trophy!
- Listen to your body when it’s asking for a break or an energy source and stop by one of the numerous quaint ski huts and restaurants along the slopes.
- Completing the Trophy is only possible if all cable cars and ski lifts are in operation, which has to be considered especially during low seasons.
ALPIN CARD drinking bottle
You can pick up your instant prize with the QR code you will receive via email after completing the Top 10 Trophy at the cash desks or info points of the following valley stations: